Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Spooky Fun With Really Reasonable Ribbon

Welcome to my blog today as I share a cute little Halloween project I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This month's Ribbon Club Assortment is filled with "not so spooky" black, orange, green and purple FUN in this festive collection.  The Really Reasonable Ribbon monthly Ribbon Club is a great way to ensure you'll always have the perfect ribbons for every season and every occasion.  I sure enjoy them.
I made this cute little treat for my niece, Alexa.  It's a simple little short mason jar that I filled with big black, orange and green gumballs.  I painted and glittered the ring of the jar to give it some personality, and then I wrapped a long length of Orange Seam Binding around it and tied it into a bow.  I also cut a circle from orange/black striped material and placed it over a piece of cardboard on the inside of the jar rim to decorate the top.  
Next, I added a Spellbinders spider's web die-cut, and bows made from several of this month's Ribbon Club Assortment including  a length of the 5/8" Shimmer Satin Tangerine With Gold3/8" Spider Web Print on Black Silk Ribbon3/8" Wonky Orange and Black Squares on White Satin Ribbon, and I also added a couple of RRR trims that aren't from this month Ribbon Club Assortment.  Those trims include some 1.5" Gray Netting, and some Solid Green Baker's Twine.
Oh.....and let's not forget that cute little Jolee's spider I placed on top of the bow.  I've had a package of these spiders for years, and Halloween is the only time I ever use them.  They're very old, but still cute and useful.  I just LOVE how all of Really Reasonable Ribbon's ribbons and products work together so well and compliment one another so nicely.  You simply can't go wrong by purchasing some ribbons and goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to do some shopping, to get some great inspiration from our daily blog posts, and of course to play along in our fun challenges.

I'm sharing my "Not So Spooky" creation in the following:

Choux Choux Paper Arts - Lori Hairston's Halloween/Autumn Challenge - I was SO excited when I got an email telling me that Lori was hosting another FUN challenge!

Simon Says Stamp- Wednesday Challenge: Gift It - As explained above, this little Halloween treat is a gift for my niece, Alexa.

Have a blessed day!
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ribbon! I love that spider! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Karen--wish I was your niece--haha! What a fabulous project--beautiful use of the ribbons & that cute spider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello karen! this is awesoem, luv those ribbons...so fun! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love that spider and all the wonderful ribbons! So very glad you linked this to my challenge at Choux Choux Paper Art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous treat jar Karen! You have created it beautifully, & this has to be the cutest Halloween treat ever! Love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.