Saturday, June 10, 2017

Congrats Card with RRR

Today I'm sharing a card that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.   I used an ivory Bazzill card base and added a floral patterned paper, a grey gingham patterned paper, and a print patterned paper and I inked each one before attaching them to my base with Score-Tape.
Once all my patterned papers were in place, I added my sweet little sentiment (congrats) to an October Afternoon journalling sticker.  I placed some pearl accent stickers at the bottom of the journalling sticker.
Finally, you will notice that my card also has a lovely double bow tied with Baby Pink Seam Binding, and I have a bundle of Ivory Burlap String tucked underneath everything in that bow and flower cluster.  There are so many fabulous products at Really Reasonable Ribbon to help you make something lovely.

Thanks for visiting,
Karen

P.S.  I'm playing along here:

Scrapy-Land Challenge Blog - Challenge #67 - Anything Goes - I used a Penny Black doily die on my card.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #123 - Summer School/Follow A Tutorial - I followed this tutorial on Sewing On Cards because I absolutely LOVE the look of machine sewing on hand-made cards.  I also (of course) used a die-cut on my card to make the doily.

Happy Little Stampers - June Challenge/Anything Goes w/ Dies - I used a small doily die-cut on my card.

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - "Spark It Up" - Add a little sparkle, so I added some pearl accents and a shiny stick pin.


12 comments:

  1. Karen, this is so beautiful. Love the ribbon and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen! I love the flowers, ribbon and papers! I'm your newest follower. :)
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, Karen. This card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you've layered your patterned paper. Your flower and ribbon embellishment is stunning. I have trouble finding seam binding for my cards. I'll check out RRR for sure. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are GORGEOUS! Such a beautiful, feminine card. Thanks for sharing with us for our Summer School challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this car is lovely can be used for so many thing B-days, Graduations, Honor Roll etch love anything Gingham, and the flowers are so pretty .

    xo0x
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how gorgeous Karen - love it!! the colours are beautiful together and the texture with all the flowers and ribbon amazing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen what a beautiful card! Ove your color scheme, that beautiful spray of flowers and all your lovely layers! Hugs!

    Oops! I see you have entered Scrapy Land, so I will thank you for entering our challenge there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! I love the pretty gingham paper with the flowered background! Your cluster of flowers is spectacular! Such a fabulous design!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the Scrapy Land challenge!
    Sherrie K
    Scrapy Land DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card - bravo!!
    / Thank you very much for your lovely comment in my blog!/
    Blessings,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.