Saturday, July 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties July 2017 Release Party

Woo Hoo!  It's time for the July Release at Paper Sweeties, and we have some really AWESOME new goodies for you.  Today I'm sharing a card that I made using our sweet new Kindness Matters Stamp Set and the coordinating Kindness Matters Sweet Cuts.  Starting today, you can purchase these ADORABLE new sets, along with the new Rectangle Scalloped Frames Sweet Cuts.  The creative possibilities are endless, and they're SO adorable!
I stamped this sweet new wreath three times using the Kindness Matters Stamp Set, and also cut the wreath three times using the Kindness Matters Sweet Cuts and I layered them together.  I also cut some extra flowers from this sweet wreath to use on the sides as accents.  Those little flowers are just SO super sweet, don't you think?
I also used the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts to make my scalloped borders at the middle and bottom of my card.  The other Design Team Members at Paper Sweeties are such sweet and talented ladies, and I know you won't want to miss any of their amazing projects. 
I'm sharing this list with their names, and if you simply click on each name...you will be taken directly to their sweet blogs to see their mind-blowing creations using these fabulous new Paper Sweeties products.  And don't forget.....all these fabulous sets are available as of today in the Paper Sweeties Shop.

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Karen Letchworth 

Thanks for visiting,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Oh, such a lovely card with the floral paper! Love how the flowers match the panel! Great touch with the lace and twine! Fab card, Karen, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new wreath stamp and die set, and the awesome sentiments. You always do such an amazing job with the new releases.
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! I love all the dimension you created and all those flowers make me feel happy :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Karen- the paper reminds me of a frock I made for my daughter once... Love the dimension you have achieved with all the layering.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, this is so adorable. Love the sentiment and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and paper choices. I like your style. Great layering.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.